Corruption includes, but is not limited to, bribery and trading in influence. Eltek is against all forms of corruption and will make active efforts to ensure that it does not occur in our business activities.
Our anti-corruption activities include:
- Corruption, bribes and trading in influence are strictly prohibited.
- Eltek is against the use of facilitation payments.
- Eltek expects middlemen/intermediaries to act in accordance with our own ethical standards.
- Use of lobbyists is only permitted if the link to Eltek is transparent and openly disclosed.
- Employees are not allowed to accept gifts or other advantages unless they are insignificant in value.
- Eltek encourages associated companies to perform and document a risk assessment regarding corruption and bribery.
- Employees are obligated to promptly inform their superior officer in the event of a situation which can be interpreted as an act of corruption.
This policy is embedded in our Code of Conduct which every employee is obligated to sign upon start of employment.