The indoor FPC cabinet family offers flexible, modular assembly, using a selection of various kits. The range consists of four cabinet variants, all with special focus on cable management and multi-cabinet installations, with or without back up batteries. and thus enabling multifunctional use.
- 2m Cabinet, W600xD600 - 42U, usable for equipment fixing
- 1.8m Cabinet, W600xD600 - 38U, usable for equipment fixing
- 1.8m Cabinet, W600xD400 - 38U, usable for equipment fixing
- 2m Cabinet, W900xD600 - 42U, usable for equipment fixingCan be used as a full width distribution cabinet or as a 600 mm wide cabinet, with additional 300 mm cable duct for simple cable entry.
- Frame-based Design
The frame — with its corner posts, top and bottom frame — is the load bearing in the cabinet. All parts are designed in powder coated 2 mm pre-galvanized steel. The frame can easily be assembled within minutes, just using standard tools.
- Removable Side and Rear Panels
The side and rear panels are the same parts for both the W600xD600mm cabinets, and can easily be removed for improved access during installation, or for feeding cables and copper bars into next cabinet.
- Cable Management
The cables can be entered through top, bottom or both. There are several options for cable glands and cable anchoring.
The cabinets can be used as stand alone, or several cabinets can be fitted together side by side with special brackets. They can be used as an “open rack” — without side and rear walls — just with 6U stabilizing panels. They can be used as power cabinets, battery cabinets or both.
The cabinet is designed to meet Zone 4 seismic requirements, with simple optional add-on kits.