The hybrid system works with the Flatpack2 HE rectifier modules (2kW modules), the Flatpack2 HE Solar converter (1.5kW) with MPPT and the controller units Smartpack and Smartpack2. Optimal energy savings is achieved with these original High Efficiency building blocks, and through optimized usage of the diesel generator.
A hybrid site is powered from solar panels in addition to Gen-set and/or mains connection. Some energy is supplied from PV panels, and the rest of the energy from Gen-set or mains. Many applications are suitable for an hybrid upgrade, but the most relevant application is today the radio base stations/ cell sites.
- Proven Reliability
- Modular Monitoring and Control
- Total system control and overview
- Remote control & monitoring
- Built in web-server
- Configuration storage, copy and upload capability
- Flexible Distribution
- Multi-Level Disconnect Options
- Scalable and future-proof
- Simple access for service and installation
- Solar energy prioritized
- Diesel generator monitoring and control for reduced and optimices fuel usage