The new charger design from Eltek has an industry leading efficiency of up to 96% and is extremely compact. The design can be adapted to different battery technologies and ensures fast charging while still maintaining optimal battery life.
For Pure Electrical or Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
The charger is designed for maximal utilization of a single phase 16/20A wall socket. It provides an output power of up to 3.5kW with an industry-leading high efficiency of up to 96%. It can also be used on mains circuits with lower power rating (6A/10A/13A) via pilot signal according to IEC 61851 or SAE J1772, or from CAN commands.
- Galvanic isolation for maximum safety, enabling parallel operation both with single phase and three-phase input
- Universal mains compatibility; current automatically limited to 16 A or less
- Wide output voltage range; 170–450VDC (other ranges available on request)
- High output power for fast charging; 3,5kW
- Output blocking diode for increased reliability, also ensuring that ripple from the motor inverter not will affect charger lifetime
- State-of-the-art efficiency; typically 95%
- High Power Density, >1000W/L
- Integrated liquid cooling
- Designed for harsh environment; IP67/IP6k9k Ingress Protection
- Automotive grade components, high reliability, proven concept
- CAN bus control and integrated control pilot and proximity signal interface. Prepared for additional signal interface according to VDA specification.