Eltek's cooling box (ECB) is a power saving solution for cooling and OPEX saving initiatives for the modernization of Telecom Shelters.
The ECB has the advantage that a large amount of ambient air can be filtered / exchanged, giving very high cooling performance with low power consumption while maintaining the internal environmental temperature, dust and humidity.
The ECB when used with Eltek's SmartPack Controller technology enables a total shelter environmental control including any installed box, split type or Inverter type Air conditioner.
- Galvanized Steel construction
- Low Cost Single box solution for all types of site
- New sites
- Modernization of existing sites
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Unique fan speed design
- Full speed control 0 to 100%
- Maximize Fan life with reduce maintenance costs.
- Delta T tracking.
- Internal temperature probe
- External temperature probe
- Humidity sensor (optional)
- Mounting Air flow Options:
- Data logging using Eltek Smartpack controller
- Temperature logging: Indoor, Outdoor
- Fan speed
- Event Logger (ACU Run Time)
- Event & Data Logger Files Retrievable by using SD Card
- Alarms: Fan Fail, High temp, Filter Block, MCB Trip
- Able to control existing Air conditioner system
- Manual Damper control
- Complete site overview
- Locally and remotely
- Multi-Site Monitoring
- Web Power , LAN connection
- One controller for all site functions
- Basic control - I/O Monitor Type 3, Can Power
- Advanced control - Smartpack 1 or 2 + I/O Monitor Type 3