Eltek Traceablity Manager
Superior power conversion technology is Eltek's hallmark, and the ambition is to always set the standard in the industry. We are searching for an Eltek Traceability Manager. This is a multirole position that supports and follow up the global Eltek organization and its suppliers to act according to the Traceability policy.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Understand and push traceability policy and requirements
- Understand Eltek traceability processes and Eltek Traceability System (ETS)
- Understand, monitor and ensure proper operation of the ETS/IFS interfaces
- Update and maintain ETS user documentation and training documentation
- Perform training and keep training records updated
- Be communication channel between Eltek IT and users and interface between Eltek and external ETS consultant
- Assist and coordinate needed activities related to installation of ETS on new sites
- Project Management for implementation of new customers and internal requirements
- Perform traceability risk assessments (Process FMEA)
- Drive process improvements with respect to traceability data reliability and general process efficiency
- Monitor implementation of and compliance to the Traceability Policy
- Report and follow up agreed KPIs/measurements and nonconformance
Professional and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Logistics or other relevant education. Relevant work experience can compensate for missing education
- 3+ years of experience from relevant positions in a technology company
- Knowledge of quality management and project management is beneficial
- Good understanding of databases and data structures
- Strong understanding of processes and process control
- Fluent in English language, verbal and written
- Highly skilled within standard IT business tools
- Ability to influence and drive change with departmental managers
- Ability to work with teams, build effective relationships and show cultural awareness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Structured and well organized
- Positive spirit and attitude with strong implementation skills
- Some international business travel must be expected
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. We offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. Eltek use a well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed. Eltek take great pride in being a company that provide green power and contribute to reducing the environmental impact of our ever increasing energy usage.
Want to know more?
To Apply, please use POartner1.no:
We look forward to hearing from you!
For 50 years, Eltek has been a leading company in power supplies for telecom and other industrial applications. Established in Drammen, Norway, in 1971, we rapidly expanded and became a global supplier.
Today, our approximately 1,000 employees serve owners, builders and operators of telecom networks and data centers globally. We are renowned for highly efficient power conversion technology, customer orientation and our competitive spirit.
Our ambition is to define the gold standard when it comes to efficient, compact and modular power solutions for the global digital infrastructure, delivering high value for customers and contributing to a greener tomorrow.
Since 2015, we have been a Delta Group company. Delta is a world leader within power electronics, industrial and building automation, and ICT and energy infrastructure, with a revenue of USD 10 billion (2020). We are stronger together and able to meet our customers’ needs for sustainable and smart power solutions all over the world.