Technical Sales Engineer , Pre-Sales (Egypt)
Superior power conversion technology is Eltek's hallmark, and the ambition is to always set the standard in the industry. We are searching for a Technical Sales Engineer for our team in Egypt.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Will be Responsible about the sales for the Telecom & Data center sectors.
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the Company’s business plan.
- Work with existing sales accounts and potential new customers in the assigned territory to increase market share and penetrate new markets/ applications with the company products.
- Read and understand the data sheet of our products and competitors’ products.
- Study engineering specs for tenders and manufactures.
- Develop and maintain distributors, representatives within established geographic, and product/market parameters.
- Work closely with Technical Team to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are forecasted, competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Prepare sales forecasts as required by management.
- Read and analyze tender conditions deeply, finding the right products for tender specs from our company portfolio.
- Attend bed opening, technical argument and commercial negotiation.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows and conferences and other marketing events.
- Build deep long term relationship with the customers in the planning face.
Required professional and technical skills
- BSc in Electrical power engineering
- 3-5 years experience in sales engineering position within the field of power supply.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Strong communication skills, and demonstrated analytical skills.
- Customer focused & good technical engineering skills
- Good appearance & highly presentation skills.
- Fluent in English speaking & writing
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. We offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. Eltek use a well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed. Eltek take great pride in being a company that provide green power and contribute to reducing the environmental impact of our ever increasing energy usage.
Want to know more?
Contact details: Rana.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
For nearly 50 years, Eltek has been a front runner in the global power industry. Today, Eltek has approximately 1000 employees around the world, and we sell our power supply and backup solutions to telecom and data center operators and infrastructure builders on all continents.
Eltek is a Delta Group Company. Delta Group is global leader in power electronics, industry- and building automation, and ICT and energy infrastructure, with revenue of USD 9.6 billion (2020).