Converged Power System (CPS)
Whatever the load requirements, or voltage levels, AC and DC, all can be provided by the same infrastructure. Using industry leading high efficiency power conversion modules, innovative design and comprehensive monitoring and control features to fully optimize the potential of the power infrastructure.
Unique architecture, maximum reliability
Using novel designs to reduce the overall power infrastructure costs, while securing availability through innovative modular based power solutions, the converged power platform provides maximum flexibility and scalability to enable a ‘build as you grow’ philosophy.
The power platform also includes the ability to simply integrate a variety of renewable energy sources to complement traditional utility supplies.
- World’s highest availability
- Future proof compact design
- Modular ‘hot plug-in’ design
- Maximum 2 minutes MTTR
- Scalability with ‘build asyou grow’
- Managed flexibility: varying AC and DC loads as required
- Comprehensive alarm and control facilities
- Remote control capabilities
- Option for seamless transfer to generator
- ATS/Switchgear removed or reduced
- Industry leading efficiency
Datasheet Eltek Converged Power Solutions - DCPS
- Version 4.1
- 873 kB
- Document number: 2205699
Datasheet 380VDC Telecom Expansion Power Solutions
- Version 2
- 878 kB
- Document number: 2314751